What type of glass is it?
It is a glass panel composed of two or more lites of glass, separated from each other by a space of dehydrated air or argon. It can also be manufactured by combining it with Low E, Failam and Faitem glass, to improve the acoustic performance and energy comfort of the panel.
What is it used for?
Reduces temperature gain/loss between indoors and outdoors.
14 to 40 mm (may vary depending on customer application and need).
Maximum 3500 x 2500 mm
Minimum 350 x 180 mm
6 – 24 mm.
- Vertical and inclined facades
- Glass Roofs
- Glass divisions
- Industrial refrigeration
- Household appliances
- Thermic barrier.
- Reduces up to 70 % the HVAC consumption.
- Reduces the Solar heat gain coefficient passing through the glass panel.
- Reduces up to 90 % the heat or cold going passage through the glass panel.
- Acoustic Barrier.
- Works like a noise barrier
- It could reduce up to 40 dB of noise depending on the glass lite used in the panel.
High Performance Icons:
- Uv Filter
- Comply with Nec
To see images of our products visit our gallery