It is produced by uniformly heating a float glass, at a temperature above 680 degrees Celsius, and suddenly cooling it by blowing cold air over its surface.
What is it used for?
Greater safety for people in case of accidents. Applications and installations that must withstand mechanical stress. Moving glasses.
3.3 – 19 mm
Maximum 3660 x 2130 mm. Minimum 300 x 100 mm.
- Vertical or inclined facades
- Glass Roofs
- Glass divisions
- Kitchen and bathroom mesons
- Automotive line
- Household appliances
- Squash Courts
- Basketball boards
- Showers Doors, etc.
- It has 3 to 5 times more strength than float glass.
- In the case of breakage, it does so in very small fragments that minimize damage to people.
- Supports cutouts and holes to be installed.
- Wide range of colors, thicknesses and configurations.
High Performance Icons:
- Uv Filter
- Comply with Nec
FAITEM C® CURVED TEMPERED GLASS
Curved tempered glass has the same characteristics of flat tempered glass, the difference is the use of molds for its manufacture. It is a glass used a lot in architecture and construction.
6 – 8 – 10 mm
To see images of our products visit our gallery