What type of glass is it?
It is a Tempered + Laminated Safety glass.
Composed of two or more FAITEM glass sheets, joined together by one or more POLYVINYL BUTYRAL (PVB) or SENTRYGLAS ® interlayers, in a pressure and heat process, to achieve a maximum safety product.
Failam (PVB): It is a security solution. When the glass is broken, the fragments remain adhered to the interlayer, minimizing the risk of damage for a time.
Failam (SentryGlas): Thanks to the SG film which is 100 times more rigid and 5 times more resistant to tearing than PVB, laminated glasses are obtained with high resistance and protection that is maintained even with broken glass.
What is it used for?
It is used to exhibit and protect against strong impacts and/or deflection loads.
10.76 to 40.76 mm
0.76 – 0.89 – 1.52 – 2.28 mm
0.76 – 1.14 – 1.52 mm
Maximum 3660 x 2130 mm
- Glass stairs
- Its structure poses an excellent acoustic barrier witch can be further improved using special Sound Control PVB.
- In case of breakage the interlayer holds the shattered pieces of glass to lower the risk of cuts.
- When it is manufactured with low emissivity or high solar factor is an effective thermic barrier.
- The interlayer filters up to 99 % of the harmful UV rays.
- Simple to install.
- It can be 2 or more layers.
- Achieve high levels of safety and protection.
- When manufactured with Sentryglas interlayer, it reaches higher levels of strength.
- Sentryglas® 100 times more rigid than PVB.
- Integrates the benefits of tempered glass and laminated glass.
- Ideal for keeping facades clean, without the use of steel grilles or rolling doors.
- It could be installed with its border exposed to any climatic conditions.
High Performance Icons:
- Uv Filter
- Comply with Nec
To see images of our products visit our gallery